12 July 2011

Are You Really Secured With Your Job Right Now?

I am currently working with a Japanese firm as part of the management team. And for almost 3 years of working diligently, there were ups and downs but I never had that much complain since I have been enjoying what I have been doing. I hold the position of Account Executive handling clients from all over the globe. It is a rewarding experience since I get to travel often to visit our foreign clients, I get to meet a lot of people from different places and much more than this is I get to experience diversified cultures from the places I have visited. Everything is going well. I am enjoying the feeling of job security. But it was until one management meeting that changed the smooth flow of my ride. Robert Kiyosaki was right, even if you are on the top of an organization, you can be kicked out of the team in an instant! Now everything is doomed!
source :  http://www.flickr.com/photos/barkbud

When you want to gain the ultimate financial freedom in life, you should be financially literate. Having a grandiose job with a hefty paycheck does not necessarily mean one is financially free. I am pretty sure that besides all of these,  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...